Explore the stunning scenery of the Yorkshire Dales National Park on this guided day trip from York, visiting Bolton Castle, Askrigg, Kettlewell, Pateley Bridge and the traditional Dales Market Town of Hawes, the home of Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Opposite the Dean Court Hotel in Duncombe Place, York, YO1 7EF (near York Minster)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour operates with a maximum of 16 passengers
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Between November and March, depending upon weather conditions, this tour may follow a different route through the Dales after Hawes