Explore the picturesque North York Moors National Park and the moorland villages of Hutton-le-Hole and Goathland. Enjoy 2 hours of free time in Whitby and take an optional ride on the steam train.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet opposite the Dean Court Hotel in Duncombe Place, York, YO1 7EF.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates with a maximum 16 passengers
- You must be at least 5 years old to take part