Experience a popular day trip from Ouarzazate for a quick taste of the Sahara Desert - perfect for those who don't have time to stay overnight. Visit Berber villages and kasbahs, have lunch with a local family, and ride a camel through the dunes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Pickup optional
- Pick up possible at Hotels and Riads in Ouarzazate (please specify name and address of your accommodation, max. 8 km from the city center).
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable, closed shoes and bring sun protection: sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- If you are staying in private accommodation (for instance an AirBnB), pick up is not available and you must go to the meeting point in Ouarzazate