Escape the city and take a day trip to discover a different side of Poland. Visit the resort town of Zakopane, ride an ATV and hike through the forest to see Morskie Oko lake.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Explore Poland's picturesque countryside
- Visit the resort town of Zakopane
- Ride the funicular up the mountain to enjoy the views
- Hike to the largest lake in the Tatra mountains
- Enjoy an adrenaline-pumping ATV ride
- Day trip from Kraków to explore Zakopane and the surrounding countryside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned van
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Ticket for the funicular
- 1-hour ticket for a guided quad trip
- A small gift: traditional cottage cheeses
- A tour guide in Zakopane
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour includes a hike along a paved hiking trail.
- The distance is approximately 8km each way and requires a moderate level of fitness.
- Warm clothes are recommended as the temperature in Zakopane is lower than in Kraków.