Take a 4-hour hike in Morskie Oko and be surrounded by stunning views and dense forest as you trek to the glacial lake. Afterward, visit Zakopane, a charming ski town located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed one day earlier, in the evening. Customers should be ready 5 minutes before the start time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is advised to wear comfortable shoes as there are many hours of walking involved
- Please wear warm and comfortable clothing, layers are suggested
- Please inform the local partner if your child is less than 150-centimeters tall so a child seat can be prepared
- The order of the activities can be changed