Self-drive a quad bike for 4 hours; this off-road adventure through remote African villages, farm lands, and plantations, lets you view Baobabs and spice trees, taste excellent tropical fruits, and stop on the beach to eat a great Italian pizza.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at our local suppliers office; Zanzibar Quad Adventure in Kiwengwa to begin the activityOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- Please wear respectful clothing for local Muslim religion
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, camera or video recorder with you
- If possible, please bring gifts for children of the village
- Price is calculated per quad bike. Each quad can have 1 or 2 passengers