Enjoy a scenic drive to the Rhine Falls, Europe's biggest waterfall, with convenient departure from the city center. Start or end your vacation in an ideal way on this half-day tour to Northern Switzerland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with valid ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- A passport is mandatory for the return journey from the Rhine Falls via Germany to Zurich