Go to the top of Europe on a scenic day tour to Jungfraujoch in the Swiss Alps. A coach transfer is available from Zurich, offering panoramic vistas of the snow-capped mountains, Europe’s longest glacier, pretty hamlets, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sihlquai Bus Parking near Zurich Main Train Station (The stop is Sihlquai/HB, on streetcar 4, 6 or 13) Follow the train tracks 18 and turn right. Follow the curve around 50 meters. Then you will be in front of the car parking lot. How to get there: Tram 4, 6, or 13. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts and bring your ID.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Routes and means of transportation may change due to maintenance work and seasonal schedules without prior notice.
- A minimum stay of 2 hours on the top of Jungfraujoch is always guaranteed.